Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Empty
PostSubject: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Casting blank yet observant eyes over the unfamiliar territory, checking for all of the little things that a veteran did in enemy territory, the Wizard let loose a silent sigh. Though his face remained blank to any unseen observers, someone close to him would notice the set of his jaw and the irritation clear in his eyes. To his twin, it was obvious that he was not amused with their current situation.

"Zet a l'tonashss dos telanthus! Zet a l'tonashss lu'ol orn plynn udossa ditronw rath ulu vel'klar udos ssrig'luin ulu tlu. Ele xunus Usstan vok ulu dos...ele xun Usstan RIN'OV vok ulu dos?" he hissed, though the sentences came out as no more than a whisper in a complete monotone. After years of dealing with things like this, he had grown used to it, and could never truly be annoyed with his brother. Even still, small things like this were enough to irritate even his infinite patience.
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 pm

A large drow walked along side the thinner drow, though the other was not bone thin, the muscle mass was clearly different between them, as it should be between the two if one knew them enough to know the larger was the warrior of the two and the mage was the slighter. The difference was obviouse yet their general build and bone structure were eriely similare. Though the chance of any being knowing who they were was.. impossible unless the other was with them thos many centries ago.. or was it more? Bah, his memory was horrible and clearly could not be trusted, this was prooven by the other Drows angry words, though he was monotone, Killian knew different, the bugger was bloody pissed at him, but as far as he cared, it wasn't his fault his brother was was foolish enough to trust Killians direction of all, Warrior: Yes. Tracker: Hell No.

Killian rolled his silver eyes at the other and pressed his lips in a thin line, showing a slight bit of his emotions with that single action, but the weapon clad beast of a Drow was still rather stoic, much like his twin. "Gi, Usstan inbau ol nin, p'wal ud'phuul noamuth dosst aluin ulu crup ol pholor uns'aa! Usstan telanthus l'izznarg tonashss bri wun moss, Usstan inbal naut keffal jala izznarg rocks bri wun moss, ji rath tir, bista Ph'quanth" He bickered right back to the other drow, they sometimes acted like a married couple rathen then brothers with all their back and forth bickering but still, they loved each other and had stayed with each other all these years and none would be able to change that.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Faern scowled up at the other drow. They were twins, and yet Killian always managed to use the two inches of height that he had on him to mock the shorter. An old insult meant to get a rise out of him, and it never failed to work.

"Gee, t'yin vel'bol zhahus l'klez nindel udos quarnus zet a? Gumash ol tlu natha tonashss bri wun moss? Ussta zha'linth isn't jal'klar au 'zil myar 'zil dossta, lu'you'd talinth nindel mayoe p'luin lu'oh mzil centuries d'directing hossen areion noamuth territories, dos orn'la tlu izil ulu nau'thal draa lodias rath ulu vel'klar nind ssrigg'luoth ulu tlu. Jhal nau, dos phuul 'zil kl'eril 'zil rin'ov, ji xuat itami xuil uns'aa, ya pillar xuil da'rex." he retorted easily, irritation already melting away to amusement as he fell into yet another regular argument with his twin. He figured that even if he were lost, he would much rather be lost with Killian than without him, not only because of the worry that would cause him, but also because they always worked better as a team, and could at the very least keep each other company.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Killian shook his head lightly at Faern's words, his long white hair flittering about his head and shoulders at the smallest of actions. Well hell, he had forgotten how observan the bugger was, oh well, no harm in it now that he had indeed seen that damn rock, he had almost been hoping Faern would have forgotten about the rock in his little hissy, but luck clearly was not on his side, prefering his twin over the much better Killian, oh yes, he went there and if Faern had been able to hear thoughts he was sure he would have a burn mark to add to his abundent amount of scars. He raised a white brow at his twins words and scoffed, making such a comment like that, Yes he was well aware his brother loved him but even for the ever stoic Faern, he could never diguise his emotion, especialy not from Killian. He raised a massive hand and responded to him as casualy as ever. "Gu'e! Usstan zhahus biu zuul'raght A'ni, simply p'wal dos gumash naut ul'plyr l'Rank Usstan inbalus aquired anika'hass'l dos hav l'ditronw ulu crup rilbol pholor uns'aa! P'luin l'countless draevalen Usstan dormagyn dosst dro xuil ussta rin'ov tounle z'ress, nindol zhah lu'oh dos treat uns'aa? Nindel fridj jivviimir, dalninuk" Tempted to stick his tongue out at his twin but managed to keep himself composed as they tromped their way through the woods.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 pm

"Ol zhah naut ussta fault nindel nind nauxahuu ulu ori'gato jala faer caster doera l'rank d'A'ni. Usstan zhahus crealo z'lonzic ulu morfel l'sut'rinos d'l'Faernen lu'Kl'asts, lu'inbal saved dosst dro fridj 'zil mzil draevalen 'zil dos saved usst." he replied, tone giving no indication of the slight hurt that he felt at his twin's comment. It was an old injustice that still burned with anger inside him, even if it had been abolished more than a century ago. He had never spoken out about it, because it was childish to sulk over something long past, something that could never be changed.

Letting out a sigh, the Wizard cast his eyes around the forest again, wondering where in Anin'Toril they were. It was obvious they weren't in the Dark Plain...it was too verdant, too lush. The Upper Earth....a place thought to be out of reach for so long.

"Lu'dos zhal'la llaar screa ulu bel'lain nindyn vel'uss ph'elestro lu'bekanan taga dos." he added with a grin for good measure, both to cover any lingering hurt he felt and to get back at his twin for the short comment.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Monience wandered around the lush forest in aww. She had never seen this part of the Dark Plain before. Looking back she found that the path had disappeared. Taking off in the direction she thought she came from she kept her weapons from flailing around in her hips by holding on to the hilts while she ran barefoot through the forest.
"Great first I lose my shoes, now I lose my way. What else am I going to lose today?" She asked outloud to no one in particular.

Catching her foot on a root she ended up falling face first and rolled down a hillside, her shield making a loud bang every time it hit the ground. when she finally stopped was on her back looking up, waiting for the world to stop moving before she even attempted to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh, he had hit a sore spot, he kept forgetting about that, how sensitive he was bout that, all the same Killian didn't apologise to his brother, something they wern't know for doing, they were men, not flimsy women. If feelins were hurt they would get over it, no big deal, they were to old to fuss over little things like that. He gave a small smirk as Faern's reply to Killian saying how many times he had save his brother and how many times his brother had saved him, yeah, it was true, they relied heavily on each other becasue together they made a team that had rummored to make even the gods shudder, and they had never really doubted that in the least, they were powerful buggers, to say the least. He gave a simple shrug as they trudged along, the cornor of his mouth twitching at his last words. "Llaar? Dos phuul aluin ulu sila kyikh wund nindol? Lu'oh mature whol foluss dosst kyikh" He joked with his brother, a light of amusment glowing in his silver eyes, eyes that had seen far more then any one other then his brother could understand, simply becasue he had seen exactly the same things he had, many had joked that the two were joined at the hip, allways seen together. His pointed ears caught the sound of startled wildlife, indicating that someone of little to no grace had just appeared within the lush woods. He watched as birds flew over head in a paniced flight. "Hm, xal tlu natha tha'tsit turi'ko, ser pholor dosst gaurd, Dalninuk" He murmured to his brother, his own body seeming to relx more as they continued.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 am

Nodding silently at the comment, Faern decided not to respond, in case it [i]was[\i] an attacker. Wouldn't want to give their positions way, after all; he'd seen one too many battles where a troop had done the same thing and had gotten his squadron massacred because of it. Though the amusement of their banter, and the relaxtion afforded by the other's presence remained, his senses were now piqued and his guard was up.

A steady clanging signalled the approach of someone, getting louder as it approached, the undergrowth flattening beneath the rolling body. His hand twitched, until his eyes measured the figure and realized that it was merely another Drow, and a young one at that. Features easily falling into their neutral state, he carefully circled around the prone form. Even if the Drow was young, one could never be too careful. Momentarily, he came to a stop beside his brother again and cast a look that he knew would convey his unease and curiosity to his twin, though it would look like nothing more than a blank glance to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am

Monience groaned sitting up. "Ok, I should learn to keep my mouth shut...." Rubbing her head she quickly did inventory of her body to insure nothing was broken. Realizing her foot was broken after a few pokes to it she knew she couldn't walk on her own. Other than that the only thing was the many scrapes and bruises covering her body from the fall. She looked up and saw the two drow, who seemed to be watching her. Taking note of their features she figured them to be brothers. Casting a sheepish smile she held out her hand. "I'm sorry but can you help me? My foot is broken, and I don't know how to get home." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Killian looked to the rolling figure as it came to a thud before them and he realised the figure was indeed alive and a young drow at that, no more then a handful of years old by his guess but then again, he really couldn't care less, it was simply a random observation he made. When his brother did a full circle of the child and stopped at Killian, he shared that look with his brother and gave the smallest nod as he turned back to look at the girl before him, too young for his tasts, though he as a flirtatious man, he refused to be a petafile, that was so wrong. He looked to the girls and gave a tilt of his head as she began to speak barily comprehensible words. "Ol zhah haska ulu udossa..." He muttered to his brother in a calm voice, he made no move to help the girl, it could very well be a trap and though the girls head would fall before he ever would he still refused to help her. " Usstan h'ros tangis'kampi'un ilta... dos talinth il zhah i'lutni udossa?" He muttered to his brother, crossing his massive arms over his chest as he towered over the girl with a concentrated stare, trying to understand her motivation and intent with his hard silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Peering at the fallen girl through identical eyes, Faern considered his brother's question as he studied her outstretched hand and no doubt broken ankle. "Usstan xun naut talinth ji. Rena ilta speech zhahus barely ankonnuz'kas, ilta tone zhahus naut challenging. Lu'il orn'la'naut tlu ves yutri ka il zhahus...ilta baur zhah t'larryo, zhil'za dal ilta rei. Ka il zhahus i'lutni udossa, t'yin il er'griff uriu natha streea daewl." he replied in a quiet voice, though he stared just as intently at the girl, making no move to help her up. If she was a threat, she would be dead before she even batted an eye. Still....she was young, barely even born in his ancient eyes. Her tone was friendly, and what little he knew of common had deciphered only something about the girl's home. He could only assume she was lost, or was telling them to leave her so-called 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Monience waited a few moments and when neither drow made a move to help, she crossed her arms and stared back at the larger one. Thinking a few moments she realized she was sitting on some that could help. Making an audible declaration, she pulled out one of her wooden swords and started to draw on the ground in pictures as best she could, thinking that with the use of the strange words they probably couldn't understand her either. She first started with an arrow pointing towards her, then at the base she drew a question mark. going from the question mark she drew another arrow pointing to a crudly drawn picture of a house, and when she was done she pointed to her foot again. "Please?" she asked hoping they got the message.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Killian shrugged to Faern, he had a point, but he still didn't trust the girl. Call him paranoid, but he lived longer then most Drow. He was about to respond to his brother when the girl drew a weapon, he grabbed the hilt of his own and narrowed his eyes, realising it was a pathetic wooden thing he nearly burst out laughing but his confusion got the best of him when the girl began to draw on the ground. What the hell was that? "Kyorl.. Usstan talinth Usstan aslu nindol! Il zhah 'go bauth delmah... xor folbol..." He pipped up to his brother before frowning slightly at the girl again. He looked at his brother and gave him a rediculously drawl stare as he retorted "Xsa, vel'bol zhah nindol kid galla ulu tesso udossa.. Naut nindel Usstan particularly kyon.. a jal" He shook his head and looked back down at the girl. He then looked at the girls foot, not even bothering to try and understand the drawing anymore as he mumbled almost boredly. "Al, ka ilta ur'ac zhah t'larryo, vel'bolen Usstan highly guu'lac xuil nindel stoic lor pholor ilta jindurn, shlu'ta dos o'goth ol xor folbol? Dos zhaun, p'los Usstan plynn ilta karliik tir"
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Quickly steeling himself against the laughter at his twin's comments, the Wizard managed to mantain a bored look as he considered the odd drawings. The question mark made little sense to him, and the other thing she drew looked to be a....rather poorly drawn building. "Dos zhaun ves al ussta o'gothin wlalths xun huthin ulu naubol. F'sarn nau kl'ast; natha t'larryo baur zhah tu'jol uns'aa. Ka ol zhahus natha vress'ol, xor tangis'fridj natha yib, t'yin mayoe jhal..." he trailed off, knowing that Killian would catch the hidden humor in his tone. "Usbyr i'dol, Usstan qua'l nindel ol zhah unlikely nindel il zhah t'larryo ilta baur, jhal ol k'jakr lore damaged. Lu'llaar, il zhah biu tsiiyr; barely wund ilta ust szithdrasv d'dro. Usstan talinth ol orn'la tlu natha wahven d'xund lu'vlos ulu elgg ilta, jhal t'yin 'sohna, dos zhahen neitar izwin whol tluin kaliath'." he stated in an imperceptibly mirthful tone. "'zil whol vel'bol il zhah dra'sulius....Usstan shlu'ta er'griff assume nindel scribble zhah natha qu'ellar d'fol s'enar, ji F'sarn betting nindel il zhah noamuth."
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Looking between the two Monience tried to figure out if they were gonna help or not. They looked to be discussing what her drawing could mean. Sighing she put the wooden sword back in it's place on her hip and studied her drawings to see if she could make it more clear. When she couldn't think of anything she watched the two talk to each other. It seemed to her that the larger one was more protective of the two given the immense size. Possibly older brother, while the other was the more thoughtful of the two, given the long sentences he talks. She cocked her head trying to pick up words here and there between the discussion but she didn't know what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Killian rolled his eyes when his brother said this, he was well aware what his brother could fix or do from personal experience but after all these years he still only knew so little? This was so bothersom some times. "Usstan ssiggrin dos zhahen xundin pholor inbauin alur a nindel?" He quipped a little annoyed but only in the fact that this ment they couldn't just heal the girl and continue being lost. At his next words, a slow and deadly grin came to his face, his eyes seeming to grow distant as he rembered their past, many had begged for their lives and he had given them no quarter, no, non but his brother were safe from his blade and it's unquenchable thirst. As he remembered this a completly frightening look took over his handsom features. He shook his head, tosseling his long white hair around his broad sholders. "Nindyn zhahen bwael draevalen..." He sighed blissfully to himself before glancing lazily to his brother before frowning at the picture. "Kyorl.. nindol ligrr talinthe udos shlu'ta xxizz ilta ragar ilta i'dol? Vel'bol 'udtila il talinth? Nindel ud'phuul natives d'nindol yah xsa'us taur?! Gees, il llaar zhah natha dalhar" He snapped, flinging his arms into the air as if exasporated, clearly showing emotion now.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Usstan tlun inbauin alur! F'sarn zhaunus Usstan gumash o'goth ol ka dos m saph feithin ghil whol biu klew'kin xor ji, jhal dos gukluth y'sik anxious ulu tir ilta lu'tlu pholor udossta i'dol. Besides, ol zhah naut saph dos rin'ov llaar ssrig'luin o'gothin. he retorted good naturedly, knowing that it was a partial lie, proven obvious by all of the scars that adorned his twin's body. No...he had been rather useless at any sort of healing spell, back with the armies of Old; one of the only reasons he had two scars marring his own upper body. Normally his magic was enough to defend himself with, but when it ran out....such things were bound to happen. It was an inability he didn't like to admit to, but was something he had come to terms with and was trying to fix. "Usstan vote udos fre'sla ilta phor, mon'tu ilta wun natha direction, kus ilta tir lu'elendar pholor udossta i'dol. Ol zhah naut saph udos shlu'ta xxizz ilta sefal." he decided, casting his eyes back to the girl before looking to his brother for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Knil

Knil

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Killian rolled his eyes and motioned to his body as an example of his inability to heal and how he had indeed needed the healing at times in their far too long lives. Raising a hand, he ran it slowly through his long hair in thought. "Ul'tro bwael ulu uns'aa" He agreed with a nod and raised a massive arm and pointed in a random direction with little care. "Nindel i'dol zhah l'ditronw i'dol, P'wal udos tlu'kyo'feir zhaun vel'bol ud'phuul haska bauth" He said with his deep baraton of a voice, the sarcasm only the slightest underlay to his voice, knowing very well his twin would understand what his choice of words and his under laying feelings as he spoke, truely he was being his normal self, well, this version of himself.
Back to top Go down
Kituki

Kituki

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Monience looked in the direction the man pointed then thought a moment looking at the man. She didn't know why but she felt she was being tricked. Thinking for a moment they probably didn't under stand her message at all. Clearly they were sending her away, with out even trying to help her. She gave a disappointed frown and looked to the more intelligent man as if pleading for help.
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Chuckling quietly at Killian's sarcastic comment, Faern turned to look at the girl and sighed inwardly when he saw her questioning the direction his brother had given her. When she turned pleading eyes on him, he could only shrug in a way that seemed both bored and partially conveyed the fact that he didn't know, and didn't care. As far as he knew, that was the correct direction, so he just turned, moved around the young Drow, and made his way into the forest again, not looking back.

(And end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)   I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Told You We Were Lost!! (Savnth Forest)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Training Encampment-
Jump to: