Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Empty
PostSubject: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am

im start posting everywhere,breathing new life into this! :D
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Haha excellent ^^ Did you receive either my or Kituki's PM's?
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm

yes ma'm
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 pm

could someone explain the topography of the dark plains? what it looks like what the weather and climate is? what animal that reside there? how they decipher day from night or if they askew it all together?
Back to top Go down
AdminKohr
Admin
AdminKohr

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Quite honestly, the answer to all of these questions exists in one state of mind, in one sentence;

THEY LIVE UNDERGROUND

Think giant, dark rock dome.
There is no weather or climate, they live underground. So think cold, and possibly dank, and dark
There are no animals, they live underground. There are monsters however, not all of which have been discovered. If you would like to know which ones there are, check the bottom of the plot page -.- it will be updated at some point with more monsters
They live underground, there is no night and day, but there is still time. It gets slightly warmer, and slightly brighter, when it's midday. It gets colder and darker when it's night. They may not have watches, but they still have methods of telling time, like dials run by magic.
Back to top Go down
https://anin-toril.rpg-board.net
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

interesting :D thanks for teh info queenie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]   Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooc chat [hope you dont mind me making one,if so,delete]
Page 1 of 1