Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in need of a fire extinguisher...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

in need of a fire extinguisher... Empty
PostSubject: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Varoc grumbled as he once again,patted the small flames on his cloak.putting them out in a hastily fashion,which had come again from another failed fireball spell. "Ahhh!,not again!..why cant i ever get this stupid spell!?"
his arms dropped down infront of him,the many various burn marks covered by his cloak.they begun to sway very slowly,as he waved back and forth. he sighed softly,trying to find his happy spot as he slowly stood back up,holding his hands out in front of himself,concentrating on drawing energy to his palms,slowly making a few sparks of fire,flicker between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Keldrin walked slowly through the camp. His teacher had run off somewhere and he left Keldrin with no errands for once. He didn't feel like helping out at the hospital, he had spent enough time there to last him a few days. Of course he couldn't completely neglect his 'training', he had to practice his healing skills more often. His teacher already whipped him a few times for not doing so. Keldrin had a very bad feeling as he continued on walking. Soon enough he found out why. Some apprentice was practicing their magic too much. He could practically smell the other's flesh cooking, He grumbled to himself and walked over. As much as he didn't want to, he had to offer his services. Keldrin stopped behind the man, he wasn't going to take a chance with being hit. "Hey, you! Your flesh is burning and it's stinking up the place. Do you need to be healed or what?"
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 pm

"Ahhhh!!" he screamed out in suprise,causing a small geyser of fire to erupt,falling backwards,coughing slightly,looking up at th man behind him "Oh,h-hi there..you kinda caught me offguard.. " he slowly stood up,brushing the ashes off his cloak,pulling the hood down so his face wouldnt show so much "I.. im sorry about the smell..i..just get so focused i lose awareness of everything else..." he held his arm,rubbing the burn softly "Im fine.. dont worry about it" he quickly walked out the door,embarassed
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Keldrin just blinked at the retreating man. He had caused the guy to injure himself. Not that it wasn't amusing for him but he was still responsible. Plus his teacher might lecture him a bit less because he was being more 'social', since apparently clerics needed to be. He took a couple of long strides after the man. "Hey you. Person who burnt himself after a poor attempt at magic. Get your ass back over here and let me heal you. You're not going to do any better with those injuries anyways." Keldrin grabbed onto the man's arm, trying to stop him from walking away any further.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 pm

He turned to look at the man grabbing his arm,stopping and nodded,to tired and weary to resist "Oh..ok.." he then held out his slightly charred arm,his vision lowering from the clerics face,as if ashamed
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Keldrin rolled his eyes, the man had to gain some self confidence. He reeked of self pity, lots of jerk offs were attracted to people like him. They were easy targets. Keldrin took one of the arms and started healing it. "You know if you want to get better, you have to believe in yourself at least a bit more. Hold your head up high when you walk and be confident. That way no one will mess with you as least not as many will." The guy kind of reminded him of himself when he was younger, before he got sick and tired of being treated like a liability and actually did something about it. Keldrin let go of the arm as he finished healing it and started on the other one. He wasn't sure on what to do with the guy. Dealing with people was never his forte. "I'm Keldrin, if you ever need to be healed again... Try not to bother me but if you really need it I guess I am obliged to help you."
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 pm

He looked up in suprise as keldrin,his eyes kinda shining at him,never having been talked to so friendly before,always being berated,spat upon and yelled at,a smile slowly crept onto his face "Varoc.. and th-thank you.. for the healing..and um..kinda words.. your the first person,since i came here that has been nice to me..and ill.. try harder to not be so much of a let down" he spoke a lil louder,having his ego boosted a bit by the friendly words "I promise not to bother you..unless i need something"
Back to top Go down
Belovedless

Belovedless

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Keldrin shrugged and walked away. Not much more he could do for the guy now, it was his choice whether or not he succeeded. He felt like he helped enough people for one day, his teacher can go jump off a building or something it he wanted more from him. Keldrin was going to go back home and sleep until tomorrow just because he could. He snorted as he thought about how the guy called him nice. He wasn't nice, he was just doing his job. He had a feeling that his life was going to be filled with more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Raiko jinatsu

Raiko jinatsu

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Varoc walked outside,heading away from the camp,heading a few hundred feet away,and begun practicing his spells again,deciding t forgo the fireball spell for now. he let his hands fall to his sides,tensing his fingers,collecting energy in them very slowly,after a couple minutes,possibly five to about ten,he raised his arms,muttering a few very soft words as he slowly started to make a small stone pillar rise up,stopping at his shoulders. His eyes widened at the amazing prgress,always never being able to make it past his waist. "Haha!,i made part of a stone shield! " he jumped around in joy,from his spell not backfiring on him. he then went about trying for a second stone wall,the progress on this one was considerably harder,grunting softly as the stone pillar crawled up at a snails pace,stopping at chest height. he dropped to his knees,panting slightly "Wow.. two..stone pillars..." he smiled at his work,just a grinning at the pillars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of a fire extinguisher...   in need of a fire extinguisher... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of a fire extinguisher...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Outer Edge :: Camp Rimlek-
Jump to: